ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    Buyers are starting to line up and take notice of what is available here and how low the market cap is relative to their potential. Charles Bass has deep pockets and has been funding this project like no tomorrow (look at his buy history over the last few years. He recently extended a 3 million loan to support the company which will convert to equity more than likely. Other directors also exercised options at 20 cents to help fund this project. The amount of capex already spent here (building out the project) should not be underestimated and is being undervalued/under appreciated by the market (Let alone the resource). It should be noted that they are undertaking studies at the moment and therefore costings have been reduced significantly (not drilling at the moment) so not expecting a credit raise until at least after the studies are published and updated MRE which is due Q4 2023. I don't think there will be a cap raise in the next 6 months in my opinion as the loan was intended to cover off on the aforementioned.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.