1MC 50.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Project and Corporate Update, page-22

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    They are going to need a capital raising, and the success of that will probably determine whether they continue as a going concern and re-list, or go into administration and be liquidated.

If no-one is interested in funding them, then I'd expect the directors will have no option other than to wind-up the company and call an end.

This is the one (1) big question hanging over the future of this stock.

If the directors really (REALLY) want to stop the liquidation of this stock, they are going to HAVE to offer some significant inducements to get people to invest, in order for AJM to raise enough capital to remain a going concern.

For instance, they are going to have to offer a free option with a very low conversion price, as one such inducement. There is going to be huge dilution, but that can't be avoided if they want to continue and have the company survive. I'd suggest a capital raising at 3 cents with a free attaching option convertible at 5 cents, or something like that, but even then, they are probably going to have to come up with additional inducements as well, it's going to be a tough sell, but survival is at stake.

In summary, the success or failure of a capital raising will determine whether this company goes into administration and liquidation or not, so watch out for the announcement and the terms of the raising, it's the one (1) big critical event here.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.04K 7.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 192132484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50525839 92
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.