LTR 5.24% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Do Wood Mackenzie also provide predictions on the winning...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Do Wood Mackenzie also provide predictions on the winning lottery numbers? Because I think that would be a more interesting read than their opinion on the sector, from what it sounds like. These analysts can only provide an opinion, not the truth, which can only be known in hindsight. I really don't understand the logic of the doomsday scenario for Lithium when EVs, as a product, has only just started it's ramp. If this was 2065, and EV tech was getting long in the tooth, perhaps then I might see the fall for Lithium, but not now in 2024 when the EV evolution has only just begun.

As for alternatives for Lithium, there seems to be a new one every week, let us know when they get actual real world results, and even if that does occur, it could be a decade before those batteries can be mass produced enough to be economically viable - these things can't happen instantly. I'm pretty confident Lithium has a good few decades left before it even comes close to being replaced at mass scale, and by then most of us would've made our money and left.

I swear, some of things people say when they're trying to manipulate sentiment to make some short term gains, makes my eye roll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 90.0¢ $20.96M 22.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 89352 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 240748 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.