GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

re: Ann: Project Approval and Business Licenc... Interesting and...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    re: Ann: Project Approval and Business Licenc... Interesting and bold. Just for discussion's sake, I'll accept the figures you have given as accurate.

However, unlike a cap raising through a public float or other vehicle, this one is to a single entity. Creat is not going to bleed shares into the market in my view, and therefore I don't believe that the shares that they are going to be issued will actively dilute the sp. Of course some nervous traders might sell on account of the issue, but the savvy punter will snap those up as they get dumped.

The .88 that Creat is paying for the shares will not bring the sp down in my view. I will parry your prediction with one of my own: The sp will never see sub-1.00 again, and I'll go further by stating that it will likely not see sub 1.10 again. I, like many others will be there to buy if the sp sinks to that level. Fundamentals and future prospects are getting stronger with each passing day, and the market predicts, not reacts. A few bumps in the flight are expected, but GXY is on ascent.

I'll cut and paste your prediction and we can re-visit this in a few months time. May the best price be yours...but I believe it will be higher than you expect.

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.