AUQ 7.14% 6.0¢ alara resources limited

Again another example that the company is working to make the...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Again another example that the company is working to make the project a reality despite challenges such as inflation and supply chain problems but failing in communicating with investors to tell them what actually is happening. I don’t think anyone here is mad about a 4 months delay specially that an actual progress can be see on the ground i think it is the fact that you feel that the company is not communicating well with the investors that is bringing all the negativity here.

on a positive note as you can see in the report heavy equipments are arriving, the most expensive unit the crusher can be seen loaded into trucks to be shipped so all in all the picture is not bleak as some like to paint it quite contrary however I agree the company should better explain and communicate exactly what are the bottle necks they are facing instead of a blanket excuse “ supply chains” , “ Ukraine war” if the company is not going to explain what is happening they leave the room to other to speculate thats why transparency is the best defense again speculation and rumors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $43.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $2.243K 39.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17047 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 100950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.