NPM 0.00% 1.4¢ newpeak metals limited

Ann: Project & Corporate Update, page-18

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    It’s very possible.. as I’ve posted previously all signs point to CR.. retail can’t perform specific cross trades and let alone with centerpoint price (ive tried it on a retail platform), unless the trade condition included a match at a best price policy by the same broker..

So the recent cross trade action selling into 00175 I speculate was to lower the average vwap, and then like clockwork the line wipes at 002 to combat it...(think value not volume)

Liquidty induces liquidity, so most of the volume is likely still retail buying and selling.. I look at broker data that backs a lot of my theories up..

Every market sensitive announcement from 03/09/2020 until 21/04/2021 excluding quarterly reports, had a cash on hand balance stated when it was 1m plus dollars on hand.. The recent ones haven’t.. now this could be attributed to some sort of internal company changes to reporting etc.. but isn’t that just a little coincidental?

Then there’s an announcement with a corporate update, I’m not bagging it, it’s good info.. but it’s information we pretty much already knew from previous announcements.. just nicely wrapped up..

We have a lot of ground to cover it’s going to take a fair bit of capital...
    Last edited by Mattminton79: 22/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153823 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 207740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.