CRR 0.00% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Project Development Activities Continue to Advance MavisLake, page-2

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Great ann!

Not a huge intercept, not gona impact the SP hugely right now but it helps answer a whole swathe of the questions about what is happening with CRR and AC specifically behind the scenes.

AC seems to be head down bum up mentality about this project and to me, knowing the requisites for turning this into a mine are getting done, is the most important thing. Definitely could do with some more flare and selling the project, more regular anns, pushing out more assays and the like but the knowledge that all this is getting done is great IMO.

Current Workstreams

Surface Water Quality and HydrologyTerrestrial and WetlandsGeochemistryFirst Nations Engagement(not to forget the additional surveying and ground studies at tot and gullwing + the round the clock drill rig for mavis)
    2024 Baseline Studies Program
    • Winter program capturing surface water quality and hydrology will commence in January
    • Q1 2024 will see review and feedback from First Nations Communities
    • Ecological classification of vegetation communities
    • studies of breeding birds and an evaluation of potentially significant wildlife habitat
    • Geochemistry assessment initiated in Q4 2023 will be completed in early 2024
    • initial hydrogeology study (groundwater) will be undertaken to establish baseline conditions and allow for trend assessment of groundwater conditions, with initial works scheduled to commence in Q1 2024.

Critical Resources’ Managing Director Alex Cheeseman said:
    “These important monitoring and baseline study workstreams are essential in advancing the Mavis Lake Project. We are getting on the front foot with a wide range of activities for environmental assessment, permitting and community engagement. “We made the strategic decision to advance this portion of works to de-risk the project schedule and allow for mine/operational design activities to incorporate the findings. “We are pleased to see continued and meaningful engagement with our First Nations Partners. Their input and counsel for archaeological studies is essential to ensure that we advance the project in a manner that is conscious and respectful to the customs and traditions of the First Nations Communities.”

I don't know about you guys, but it does indeed seem like CRR and AC are 100% unphased and committed to progressing this project to a practical, profitable and successful mining operation.

There are still questions to be answered and unknowns, but IMO this goes a fair distance to getting a glimpse at that.

IMHO, GLTAH
    Last edited by BakedBean: Dot points on HC suck, IMO haha, if it's whack anyway. 12/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.21K 524.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 100208 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 122065
Last updated 15.45pm 27/05/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.