GPR 0.00% 2.1¢ geopacific resources ltd

Ann: Project Development Update, page-114

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Build in doldrums, Financing in doldrums. Management rejoicing as they will be getting paid more for the mismanagement and now aiming to fix it. Everything is up in the air. Let them settle down and investigate the cracks. String of stuff ups. Has the management given up or they don’t care about SH. It’s not the CEO. It’s a collective failure. The board has failed themselves on several occasions in GPR. I wonder do they really want this to be built. You have a Board member who has been in the Banking and Finance industry all his life. Transformed Banks in PNG, Indonesia, Africa and Australia. But how could he not get the finance right for GPR. Finance management has been a joke in this company. They couldn’t get there numbers right from day one. Blaming the weather is such a nasty joke. Every project in the world face’s this. Contingency plan is something which every project has embedded. There wasn’t a tsunami in PNG for the costs to creep up. They not running a family milkbar it’s a bloody 250 million dollar business . I am a disappointed SH. I don’t sing the glory of the Boards failure like others and Certainly not here to get bloody likes. It’s a ship without direction and fuel. How long can it stay afloat is now the question?

Ok. Just by having an extra 8 instead of 888 doesn't make you smart.. trade like a jumping monkey and hopping Roo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 17732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 5000
Last updated 11.51am 13/05/2024 ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.