ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    TNG really can't resist investigating and fine tuning.

We're back jumping through the same hoops of 2 years ago when they decided to investigate middle arm, then went on a merry adventure wasting shareholder time and money not realising it was a fools hope.

And what's with the drilling for water? I thought that was done already.

It would be great to be a fly on the wall in the TNG office for a day. I think that would tell me more than these announcements whether this is a goer or not.

This is the real kicker though on page 7 in fine print:
    "Note: The indicative targeted timings for the pre-development activities for the Mount Peake Project are estimates only which are subject to
    risks, uncertainties, events and assumptions outside the control of TNG Limited; including impacts and uncertainties related to the Western
    Australian Government’s recent announcement on maintaining the closure of the Western Australia borders indefinitely and their
    management of the COVID-19 pandemic, and time frames advised by the various agencies and consultants."

Sewing the seeds of not meeting the targets even though they're only 5-6months away. You can't use something that's a known quantity right now (borders not reopening), as an excuse for not meeting a deadline in 5-6months time. You should already have factored that in.

But lets look at the positives.

The schedule they've laid out looks good moving forward.
    But I am a little bit weary of how feasible it is to submit the revised environmental impact study for NT EPA approval in September 22, then be making a final investment decision by December 22.
    I would think that approval process could take months, and a final investment decision cannot be made without all approvals in place.

It'll almost certainly push into 2023 at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.