TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

I think the message has been sent loud and clear to the Chair...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I think the message has been sent loud and clear to the Chair and PB that the Board isn’t getting the job done. This has been at play for years and the micro Board has now lost the confidence of the market and it’s shareholders.

On the project side I think it is stronger than ever and the critical minerals it can produce will become of more demand given the sanctions that will be imposed on Russia. They have supply but given the current disturbing circumstances this disruption creates global opportunity. We can get this financed and don’t get concerned about KfW being there or not. There are other sources of debt capital available but timing is key.

Like all things in life you need different skill sets as any organisation develops. PB was the brain child here in finding Mt Peake, the ore body and has assembled an amazing story to get the technology in play and tier 1 players all around this project. Unfortunately no man can do it alone and must have the awareness that to succeed you need better people around you to take this to final permitting and construction. Fisher can get it financed. In short the Board needs to be reset with serious capability to get this project done.

I’m sure there are shareholders here with not insiginifiant holdings. If you want change then action it. Stop with words and dribble. Remember this project is world class and we just need a corporate team and Board that is commensurate with the project quality.

Good luck but I’m backing myself into TNG moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.