TVN 0.00% 5.9¢ tivan limited

I should clarify. I am the optimist. I do believe in the...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    I should clarify. I am the optimist. I do believe in the company. Its just that over the last decade if something can go wrong or an issue arise, it does.

We still have CLC talks to conclude, confirmation of sufficiency of water, storm water or 100 year flood management and more before we can file an amended Supplementary EIS for the Mount Peak Refinery proposal. Will it be a clear run, who knows.

The terrible floods that beset eastern Australia recently show just how extreme the the weather can get. The Company needs to have a plan for such an event.

It was 24 August 2015 when TNG obtained CLC sacred site clearance. 3 years later on 11 October 2018 TNG executed the Mount Peake Native Title Agreement and a further year later on 8 October 2019 when TNG filed its MMP declaring that it had concluded all the water draw, storm water collection and other related issues.

Then of course The Darwin Refinery EIS was submitted 30 October 2019.

Here we are 2.5 years on starting the process again or at least remodeling it.

What is the dilution over that time ? i haven't bothered to calculate it.

Any way the SP is circa 1/3 of what it was this time 2018 which is disheartening on its own. Cant pull the pin as the reality is the project could stampede off and we could all be winners before we know. alternatively it might be another 12 months before we see that finish line so often talked about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $53.62K 911.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4347 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.