BSX 1.89% 5.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

https://inventum3d.com/c/BSX/TaKhoa. i think you are correct it...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    https://inventum3d.com/c/BSX/TaKhoa.

i think you are correct it is more or less depleted... the invenum3d model shows the disseminated ore body /ultramafic intrusion that represents the pilot plant feed that would be an open pit mine. The giant purple blob on 3d model.

i also understood there to be a few high nickel underground veins remaining and a few new veins identified but the focus of pilot plant is the large disseminated ore body with the pilot testing beneficiation, flow sheet etc.

a few comments on the 50% 3rd parry feed, i thought the hope was still that chim van would fill that gap and is a similar structured ultramafic intrusion, with hopefully similar nickel grades and to be licensed to Blackstone with a government licensing fee. They announced drill rig in place a while ago. would be great to hear what the viet government has down there soon. once it is drilled I'm guessing they will need to test some of the feed through pilot plant.

certainly a complex and expensive process to establish and pilot along with the chemicals downstream side...hence the massive $5m a month cash burn! hope it all works out, the world needs people like Scott having a real crack to support continued decarbonisation of auto. he will either get rich and 30bag this stock or go bust and exit with not much, but at least he is giving it a real go. it's so easy for some to insult behind a keyboard, but the real world is much more difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $26.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $5.289K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70414 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 39767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 55619
Last updated 14.24pm 05/06/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.