RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Cant say I enjoy reading this at the bottom of the...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Cant say I enjoy reading this at the bottom of the announcment...

Forward looking statements
    This announcement contains certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements
    include those containing words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “expect”, “project”, “forecast”,
    “estimate”, “likely”, “intend”, “should”, “could”, “may”, “target”, “plan”, “consider”, “foresee”, “aim”,
    “will” and other similar expressions. Any forward-looking statements, opinions and estimates
    provided in this announcement are based on assumptions and contingencies which are subject to
    change without notice and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors
    which are beyond the control of ResGen. This includes any statements about the terms on which
    ResGen might obtain funding from the Lending Syndicate, or the timing for agreeing the terms of
    any such funding. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the directors of ResGen, ResGen and
    any of its related bodies corporate and affiliates, and their officers, partners, employees, agents,
    associates and advisers disclaim any obligations or undertaking to release any updates or
    revisions to the information in this announcement to reflect any change in expectations or
    assumptions, do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy,
    reliability or completeness of such information, or likelihood of fulfillment of any forward-looking
    statement or any event or results expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement, and
    disclaim all responsibility and liability for these forward-looking statements (including, without
    limitation, liability for negligence)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.