STX 0.00% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Project Haber Enters Pre-FEED, page-71

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    You have written what can only be described as an illogical statement

The bigger the reserve the bigger the option for sale and as we go out of CV19 the demand for energy will rise
    You do know that there are gas shortages for future development in Australia and Woodside is looking for more export gas??
    The Western Australian government is demanding gas reservations for domestic use

Australia is headed into a commodities boom and some say a Super Cycle --why make contractual arrangements now!?
    Goldman Sachs has a oil price forecast for the 3rd quarter of US$80 BBL and gas is expected to rise with it.

I would further suggest that the greater the reserves the greater the T/O offer if put to STX especially after getting other leases in the fair way and starting to prove up the Geothermal dynamics of the Urea project

Constant denial of STX performance is becoming tedious in the face of stronger evidence of superior performance by STX's Management Team as is reflected in the share price

I wish you good luck with WGO (which I also hold ) but never ending denegation of STX is a waste of everyone's time and effort in this forum and as such I will ignore all of your future posts

DYOR & IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.3¢ 22.0¢ $2.570M 11.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1560870 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 525234 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.