88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Pangzi i think you may be judging the ‘market reaction’ by the...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Pangzi i think you may be judging the ‘market reaction’ by the trades since the announcement. In essence what has happened is that short term holders have exited knowing that they won’t be making a quick buck on this. And long term holders are staying put - like we have for a long time now.
    i have not seen a mass exodus from this stock apart from small percentage of trades exiting at 1.5 - 1.6. However - for each of those trades there is someone wanting in.
    I actually think it is an excellent deal - Dave has cut a deal it in a way they we are not selling our soul for the partnership and at the end of the day it’s a free carry drill with all to to gain but little to lose (yes I know that the sp will get hammered if we fail but most of us have been there before and have lived to tell the tale)
    There were some posters here making ludicrous comments about hundreds of millions cash up front and some even went as far as saying that they thought a total buy out as on the cards - really crazy stuff!! But what that does do is get the hype going and uninformed who don’t do research get burned wanting that quick buck. . hence the exit most recently.
    Pangzi always love reading your posts -stay focused and trust your gut. All IMHO and always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $301.1K 150.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 43756539 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 589642431 162
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.