88E 12.5% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Harvey I have spent years watching this stock and comments about...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Harvey I have spent years watching this stock and comments about how certain things will give us huge upside and a big lift in share price and I'm telling you now it's not a game changer.

from memory when we did the core samples the first muddy sample that showed no hydrocarbons that's when I bought in taking the risk that the mud was washing away the signs.

It hit around 8.4c and ever since then U have read thousands of post that the next good announcement this will take off and sent this same message out there.

the only thing that will give you a massive return is a good result and we haven't had a decent result in years.

the science etc has always been there but until that well is drilled and oil is gushing we will not get anywhere near that 8c again we will be lucky to get two or three and that's under exceptional circumstances.

money is out there for exploration and we have had to drop our pants to get someone on board willing to give us a deal that allows us to take another shot. If a farm out partner really loved what we had the deal would have been done months ago and while management sit on there arses and I'm telling you most of the preparation work and analysis has been done for the next drill they are doing anything they can to get the best deal we can. Just a shame were doing it from a position of weakness.

we have to give away way to much for this next shot I believe there's oil there and the upsides are huge but if these drill don't turn a result 88e is done. Institution investment seems to have dried up. And anyone left on here willing to put money into this with another cap raise isn't going to be interested in putting another 20mil plus Into a company that hasn't been able to get it right at that point

so for now the share price deserves to be where it is big player or not because if these drills fail the land will be picked up for what we paid for it practically nothing.

50% chance to either make it big or 50% to fail in the next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $40.34K 11.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
558 672613938 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 434324734 104
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 58750
Last updated 10.19am 08/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.