88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Project Icewine Operations Update, page-120

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Wow! Nice work out there at FB!

ICE 2 is going to plan post shut in.
    This is remarkable news and very welcome!
    They are putting the well on a choke back, which is pretty standard when your well begins to FLOW.

I made a comment some time ago regarding how this may play out on flow back and it's worth reiterating. There will theoretically be a gradual flow rate increase as the frac fluid/HC boundary rises up the column. Along with this is a vapour change (if PB's theory holds). All of these characteristics should lead to the occurrence of shale relief, with pressure release from surrounding rock. This is the big test for the pores! The release of pressure will most likely come in stages and not necessarily linearly. This should manifest itself as a pressure chase or kick from the tight rock, now bearing proppant and HC in vapour and liquid phase. It looks like we've had the first of possibly many kicks as this column rises.
    I predict that as we reach stable flow INCREASE we may see the choke release on trial to allow the momentum at the source and within the column to pick up. The kick at 0550 is the clincher for me. It shows the reservoir possibly stepping in to the overall pressure equation. If it takes over in a few days, then there will be a more than a few bottles of Romanee Conti on PB's kitchen bench being subjected to flow analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.30K 6.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
187 302725810 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 584013469 213
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.