ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 210 Posts.
    And for oil being in serious decline stop misquoting the actual government announcements the announcements in all country's so far is no more new petrol cars on the road after 2040 2030 in some places and with evs still only making up I think 1.6% or less of cars being sold there is no sudden serious decline of oil lithium will be a great investment in a few years but as pls should of taught tou being to early can be just as bad as being to late and you shouldn't buy all the hype just yet. With current rates evs pose no serious threat foe anotger 15 to 20 years but the lack of exploration being done is a serious boon right now to any new oil discovery.

And of you really want to go into lithium back xmg like I told you last time I mean they are 500% more expensive now since I told you to buy but will go up a lot bigger petrolithium is a lot more likely to make money than a bunch of undeveloped fields already made a good profit myself but I sold a bunch when they hit 1000% already and after 88 booms will buy more.
    Or you can just claim you know what your talking about and keep making losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.