88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

In my opinion this new look management team must be putting in...

1. 10,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    In my opinion this new look management team must be putting in very long hours and certainly not letting the grass grow under their feet, nor kicking the can down the road or whistling Dixie. They have a lot of irons in a lot of fires these days and it's starting to look very promising indeed for the future as they gain more valuable acreage to prove up and monetise for shareholders.

Thankfully 88 Energy do think big, unlike some of these 'one trick pony' micro-explorers that gamble their shareholder's whole future on one single highly speculative venture. No more pandering to short term traders these days and about time too. Good fortune to all holders. We have plenty of balls in the back of the net to look forward to now. I would suggest that those who lack the patience might benefit by moving into stocks that suit their own personal and more sedentary temperaments. This oil exploration game is high octane excitement to me and I'm loving it. In my opinion the future looks very bright. This has to be the best speculative micro-oil exploration company on the market these days, surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.