88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Project Leonis Acreage Awarded, page-25

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    LMAO!!, "high octane excitement". Nothing will happen for next 9 months and the weeds will be flourishing in this grass from the high-octane fertilizer of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It must be so hard to keep spinning the positive management narrative!! LOL

Not sure about high octane excitement as we hibernate now till flow test, lol, then another very low CR price coming to raise cash around 0.005-0.006c and then just a flow test to come in 8-9 month's time, so that's it. No other wells planned 2024, then we are back again in winter of 2025 to drill 1 well and finish this well in 2026 flow test is what you are saying of the new company plan these days, lol.. How will anyone make money investing in this B$ new plan of direction, got to be kidding me!!!! SP has been smashed by this plan and holders are furious.

This plan has done more damage than you are willing to admit, as your comments are only supporting management. You aren't a holder or own very little shares. Please post your holdings, be transparent for once, you criticise me daily, but I am transparent, as you have been here for 10 years ranting the same theme's. I challenge you to show us your holdings, lol. So why would anyone listen to someone who supports this company lifestyle daily after every previous duster and mistakes made and over 10 yrs. Seriously, we all know your agenda here. Can't believe you can support a company that failed to unlock wealth for their loyal holders as SP is why we are all investors, not supporting companies lifestyle remuneration imo, lol...

This is hardly a high-octane plan, it's an unacceptable joke and nothing but a lifestyle plan to me imo!!! Seriously is a huge mistake and not the direction I support, it's just unacceptable imo. So, let's look at this new direction plan shall we!

2022- 2023 FY - drill 1 well, rushed this drilling plan badly imo, 88 burn around $9 mil in rem/admin etc. SP 0.013-0.008 may go to 0.006
    2023 - 2024 FY- flow test that well, 88 will burn another $ 9 mil in rem/admin etc. SP 0.005/6, may not even get to 2c as another long hibernation to come.
    2024 - 2025 FY - drill 1 well, 88 burn around $9 mil in rem/admin etc. SP possibly the same as this well as flow test following year.
    2025 -2026 FY - flow test that well, 88 will burn another $ 9 mil in rem/admin etc. SP possibly the same as 23/24.

So, this is the new direction we holders will have to endure, this is high octane, lol, hate to see a low octane plan and 88 burn almost $30 Mill to complete 2 wells to flow test, lmao, and most hold no real shares, no skin in the game to support this lifestyle plan imo... LOL...

This is a joke of a plan and that's why we need a new experienced team. We need a vision, serious cash, a hub built and multiple drills with all year-round access. Time for change I say. 88's 2-year drill plan is NOT acceptable and has killed the SP and that's why they have to go imo... Time for serious change imo!!!

Good luck selling this plan and good luck spinning your company posting quotas imo for today. Yawn!!!! Meanwhile I will try and secure massive funding and a new team with new direction, that we ensure we all make money 3x -8x next year and every year, NOT in 3 year's time.

Absolute rubbish by people saying investing here is a long term plan, taught with danger etc etc, investors have themselves to blame etc etc, as we have heaps of oil and we should have been see multiple successful wells over all these years and only one reason we haven't had success and that's since PB passed imo is that 88 hasn't had any idea of what they were doing imo, it's not investors who are to blame, BUT the obvious imo is the problem and that's why we need new team, simple as that.. Good day to all! Roger Out!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.