88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Finally, a sensible and mature response Bill without character...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    Finally, a sensible and mature response Bill without character assassinating cartoons or insults, appreciated. Yes, we are miles apart from our opinions of what 88 have done and where they should be heading, that's ok, we will all vote accordingly. It's a democratic and accountable process, no one is forcing anyone to choose either of the 2 options of supporting the same old lifestyle process imo or changing to a more dynamic all year-round process, by hopefully having a team which is a part of the SH group who see our SP as a key performance indicator not a non-factor as currently get paid well regardless and just issue free performance shares while we all watch our SP falling or fail to fire. Time for change is what I stand for, you want the lifestyle to remain. I get it!

May I suggest that you post about the company positives only, (stop making it personal it's wasted energy and childish) of what this current 88 team brings, so no more S A personal attacking posts, be civil, we all want that and I will focus just on finding much better options to present to holders and maybe even to the 88 board if I choose to in coming days/weeks, we all want an end to this failed current lifestyle approach and all holders want to see a much better planned approach than what has been delivered to holders. The plan and culture at 88 have to change and NOW, if 88 won't, then holders will do it for them, simple as that. So, let's agree to disagree! It's pointless arguing and having holders fighting when none of us are the problem, time to unite for a brighter, better and much more successful 88 imo.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.