88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Not suggesting that this is the case here, although it could...

1. 10,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Not suggesting that this is the case here, although it could very well be.... Time will tell. Just a note of caution. - I have seen over the years companies that have been under attack from well cashed up predators and their minions. The game is to give bad press to the company by whatever means, ethical or otherwise and employ market manipulation when they perceive a short term vulnerability at the company. This is usually just before the company is actually about to take a quantum leap forward. Why else would they do it than to get their boys onto the board and take their ill gotten gains as a large slice of the company itself. Business is ruthless. Some of the very best and some of the very worst of characters become directors and are drawn to the boardrooms of our companies.

All we can hope for is that we keep a good culture in our boardrooms and employ only ethical directors to steer us forward in a relentlessly improving and honest manner. For those that would allow faceless directors with hidden backgrounds and motives to disrupt the company's well thought out plans, I can only suggest that we are very very careful what we wish for..... 88 Energy is IMO at the very edge of a quantum leap forward. I for one do not want the future of my holdings in the hands of any unknown directors who hide their true identities and motives behind masks....

Last edited by Bill Gates: 24/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.35K 7.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
135 201474331 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 597640393 190
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.