88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Project Leonis Acreage Awarded, page-6

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    I wrote this after the RNS but have been on constant calls re this AGM since woke up, it's amazing the calls I have had today, bodes well for all holders. Just mention $700k lots of interest!!! Now rushing for meetings on the financial strip. But hey what would I know, lol.. Change is coming so embrace it, disregard the bottom of my post re pay cuts, not interested, going now for a new team. Must dash, taxis awaiting.....

Can have all the land but if don't have a quality team leading with the planned vision imo to appreciate SP year on year and secure significant funds/JV etc and do more than 1 well a year then when will any of us see this material effect. Most of the land (which is huge) bought previously west of project Phoenix has unfortunately delivered nothing but dusters and diluted us by around 15 Billion shares, what a waste and lead by many here at 88 imo.

Only positive from this old news is they are along the highway so one day after some minor changes and financed we can develop a serious all year-round drilling company and then 88 will finally be on the road to prosper and unlock wealth for holders imo.

Unfortunately, if the status quo remains doing the same failed game plan going forward, then it's just another real estate portfolio increase. We don't have the plan or enough funds to complete 1 well to flow test and irresponsibly now forced to raise another $15-$20 Mil again to finish this well to flow test. This last well failed to fire the SP we know why, so 88 could have raised significant funds without another massive dilution but now forced to raise cash at unacceptable price levels and some here think this is the team and game plan to grow us. It's not and seriously flawed imo after how many years we are still at 0.008c.

Company burns almost $10 mil a year in Remuneration and admin etc, this has to been urgently cut by at least 35% pay cuts to all immediately if this company is actually seriously aligned with holders here and want to remain leading 88 into the future. How many more years do we have to waste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.013M 337.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
391 273327187 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 548227648 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 40451048
Last updated 16.08pm 22/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.