88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I'm on holiday, so I will be brief. Doc your constant...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I'm on holiday, so I will be brief. Doc your constant negative comments appear to be aimed at driving the price down. IMO the bod is sound, they won't be subject to a spill and renumeration will be ratified. IMO you are talking absolute nonsense and therefore your comments lack any credibility.

You are selective about what drills this current MD is responsible for. You are selective by not mentioning how you bought shares for the usual pump and dump and got caught, and it looks to me that your now trying to get the price as low as possible to average down so you return more profit during the flow test.

The reality is Hickory has all the markings of a success, the Hickory site was not chosen by Panr but by Paul. Indeed PANR decided to do a drill after we announced Hickory! It was the previous MD that took us on a pump and dump duster spree. NOT this MD.

This MD has to my knowledge been the first one to put us on the correct path. Seeking a change of management can only be seen as nothing more that a petulant response to you not making money on the usual pump and dump.

My advise Doc is that you should now consider what your actions are doing to your reputation.

My advice to anyone on this forum is to read his posts and if they sprout the usual rubbish call him out!

In terms of his supporters, my advice is you need to read more balanced commentary. Take the time to read announcements and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $61.94K 27.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
606 890585595 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 440077690 107
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 2479358
Last updated 15.50pm 14/06/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.