BML 5.81% 8.1¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Project Manager Appointed for Sorby Hills Development, page-5

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    Id prefer for our proven reserves to be significant and sufficient enough for a suitor to come in and look to fund a processing plant and off-takes so we can progress to a mining operation.

To me.. this round of drill results shows that to date, there is no interest in progression this tenement to mine despite everything done to date.

If we could Laurent more great results will create off-takes and lure a financier for the project then by all means.. if we cannot categorically state this then, yes doing nothing saving money (as we are a weak fledgling junior mining stock that needs to raise at half a cent!) may prove to be prudent.

If lead + silver spot price pickup.. perhaps that will be the catalyst..

Our partner that owns 25% is a major silver user in industry.. and could demand our entire output.. they just need to pull the trigger and stop us burning through our cash to additionally prove up the resource.. do they want there *NEW* partner to get diluted to oblivion just so they can be sure its worthwhile for them to go ahead with the project.. how much difference will this make to the overall feasibility of the project i wonder?

In this end of town, it pays to be a critical thinker.. i think Peter and team seem to be one of the more honest teams around, and these days i very much pick my investment based on the board.

Silver is due to break out hard, as a shareholder i really want the SP to perform - everything else is cosmetic and secondary, to date Simon and team have failed shareholders with a hopeless share price performance. i hope the Sorby Hills porject is PMY putting in the hard yards laying the foundation for us to launch a successful project, stock, and SP ... for once and for good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $70.80K 876.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 58270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.