MVL 0.00% 0.6¢ marvel gold limited

Ann: Project Partners complete product due diligence-GPX.AX, page-26

1. 5,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    other than had offtake or finance been announced by now, did anybody actually think the earlier share price would hold post 3 month loyaly timeframe elapsed?  i certainly wouldn't have anticipated it.... i think it just looks ordinary compared to where it ramped up to post float... if it had have just trickled up to $0.34 from 0.20, people would currently be excited by the  70% SP increase since float.......maybe spoilt, it did run from $0.20 to $0.60, in maybe a week?  weak hands have just trickled off share sales since then...

@denver , i understand it doesn't stop fears over mining licence, but, i'm personally not worried about that (yet)....if magnis haven't got offtake and finance as @Jaffaroo has indicated, then surely the govt will grant ours no worrires, when there may actually be more chance of us producing closer in timeframe with magnis than what it may be appear from the outside looking in..

and definitely happy with the offtake and finance position...  to me it always made more sense to define the whole resource before agreements were entered.... one party was going to win or lose otherwise, guessing what graphite volume was in the dirt....... now it can be fair negotiations with a known resource...

if the JV partners were originally ecstatic with 1200x expandable.... imagine their joy when they upgraded that to 1500x under their own due diligence testing..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1126573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 272124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.