88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: PROJECT PEREGRINE UPDATE, page-13

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Welcome to 88 champ plenty of mistakes riddled when they present, lol. 0.008c.

Not going to rehash what has been said to the company since the first IW2 failure and others. Lets just say we disagree with each other and yet, still no oil flows, hence my concern and lack of confidence in their ability imo. So DYOR and it's up to holders to actually investigate further of why they continually fail when drilling. Should be a priority one would have thought imo.

Hopefully, 88 have implemented a new approach to drilling and finally we see success. I really do want to see success. I am not here to continually bag the company, despite what some here think, but seriously after multiple failures/mistakes imo, just saying it's time to take a different approach. Sadly changes are unlikely to happen prior to this drill as I see.

I know we have way over 2 billion new shares/holders and probably 5 Billion SI's holders here who believe the heavily biased pump from 88 and oil rush etc, but the minority LTH's have constantly been let down and it's concerning to me of what the company reports whilst drilling, just read what went on with Charlie and other wells imo. Seriously such a head shaker again imo.

88 claim success with Charlie now while PO walked, seriously a concern for me.

What I am saying is that Drilling is the most critical aspect for this company and imo our wells have not been optimally drilled and imo consequently the wells are destroyed that's industry talk ok, along with investors investments and market confidence so DYOR. I personally cannot understand why significant changes haven't been made. Trust me if they fail again it will have a severe impact for investors and the company going forward. All IMO and please DYOR...

Wishing you all a merry xmas and a safe new year. Over and out from me till 2021. All the best to all and 88..
    Last edited by docmin24: 11/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.