88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Spot on as usual Older... IMO, 88 has destroyed all SH's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3313
    Spot on as usual Older... IMO, 88 has destroyed all SH's investment, this presentation is an absolute disgrace imo, along with their B$ excessive timeline phases, imo... All but one (he bought years ago only 13 mil) of 88's B/M still haven't bought a single share on market, even at 0.001/2... Are there any other ASX company directors who have never bought a share of a company they run???? My guess only wants free shares or wait till SP crashes even further once they consolidate, yep can see 100:1 at 0.002 going to and maintaining 20c LMAO, when 88 doing nothing (SFA) till 2026... Sigh!!!!

Reading this is a repeat from last month, the month before and month before that etc etc and obviously trying to get this dog's SP up so they can raise more money to cover their obscene remuneration imo as doing SFA till 2026... Reading this really makes me furious and I now have no chance to exit next year...

Have we ALL done our money????? Will we remain listed????

IMO this is my take on 88 going forward, tell me I am wrong!!! Who are 88 trying to kid imo.....

1. Tiny oil reserves from a pathetic flow test, now throw in gas to make figures look a little bit better. (yep plenty of gas currently being sold in Alaska and with what infrastructure, absolutely misleading imo)

2. Only $7 Mil in bank, can't do anything with this and only covers their obscene remuneration until they drill again in 18 months 2026, imo.

3. Again, Burgundy is a concern and I don't expect them to pay anytime soon especially with over 18 months until drilling again and SP will remain at 0.001, lucky to even remain listed imo.

4. Farm out talks have been going on for years with no interest and I can't see anyone interested anytime soon and working with this company imo after reading those 2 SP destroying RNS's and a big reason why we are 0.002c and basically #'ed, given the massive millions $$$ involve to drill and with these tiny reserves which are monthly being regurgitated imo...

5. Timelines doing SFA and no drilling till 2026 at best, what a joke and this will cost tens and tens of millions to ever get to production, the timeline will blow imo, SP will remain at 0.001 till then imo.

6. Why aren't we drilling 1H 2025 ff$ in Africa or Leonis if so good, as 88 keep banging on about this, F, F, F....

So, waiting 18 months 2026 until we ever see another drill and 88 say moving to phase 2 and unlocking significant value in a short time frame, same time to return a phone call or email imo, LMAO... Seriously how does this presentation in still any confidence, I am really unimpressed and upset by this company, who imo are taking the P out of all SH's and again they don't buy shares, #ing disgrace imo......

SP will remain smashed, especially if they consolidate prior to any drilling, as not drilling till 2026. Our nightmare can and will certainly get worse imo, whilst this team remains imo. We have to get a new MD imo ASAP, as those 2 terrible brain dead RNS's imo over past 18 months has 100% put us in this terrible position imo....

Remuneration is obscene and excessive, B/M all have to take immediate 50% pay cuts, MD up to 70% or leave would be my preference imo. Why pay rent for an office (don't take calls or emails as many SH's constantly complain), work from home as doing nothing till 2026 at best imo...

Finally, what is happening with Africa, SFA imo... Seriously we are ALL #'ed big time imo.... Can't believe the UK SH accepts this unacceptable and B$ of a company imo.

88 say will unlock wealth for SH's in a quick time as 88 entering phase 2, LMAO, no chance as we are all #'ed big time imo.... I am done posting until we get significant support from SH's to spill the lot imo... Bye all had enough of this B$ IMO!!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: Today, 11:47

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.