LRS 0.00% 14.5¢ latin resources limited

Maybe CG should apply for a job position in DHR? ASX...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Maybe CG should apply for a job position in DHR?

ASX Announcement 22 May 2018 Drilling Commences at Las Tapias Mine, Cordoba, Argentina
    Dark Horse Resources Limited (ASXHR; “DHR”, “Dark Horse” or “Company”) is pleased to announce the commencement of drilling at its Las Tapias Mine lithium pegmatite project in Cordoba Province, Argentina. Highlights:  Drilling contractor Energold Argentina SA (“Energold”) mobilised to site over the weekend.  First hole collared and drilling has commenced on initial 3,000m, 24 hole program.  Diamond drilling rig capable of 200m depth, multi‐purpose to suit the terrain.  Highly supportive government; historic mining throughout area. Dark Horse Managing Director David Mason said: “The Board of Dark Horse is very pleased that drilling at the Las Tapias mine site has commenced so quickly after the receipt of the necessary permits. Our local Argentinean team have done a fantastic job in anticipating these events and having everything organized ahead of time so that drilling could kick‐off with no delays. We are drilling the first hole now, and I look forward to the roll out of the program and the reporting of results as they become available.” Drilling at Las Tapias Mine As previously reported, the first drill holes at Las Tapias have been sited to intersect the lithium‐rich, massive spodumene zones evident in the old underground caves, where two separate, continuous 30‐ metre sections were previously sampled and analysed, with results which averaged 2.47% and 1.11% Li2O each, as previously reported on 7 December 2017. The best 2m interval results from these sections were 5.63%, 5.74% and 4.93% Li2O, as previously reported on 7 December 2017. This rich zone will be chased along‐strike and down‐dip to determine its true extent and grade, and once sufficient data is obtained, a maiden JORC‐compliant Resource Estimate will be prepared. The drilling program may be extended beyond the 3,000m as required, to generate sufficient data to meet the JORC requirements for the estimation of a Maiden Resource. The complete data set available was evaluated within a three‐dimensional GIS environment (Geographic Information System) to assist in drill hole siting and orientation. In addition to drilling the massive spodumene zones and targets acrossthe main Las Tapias pegmatite, a series of holes have been directed on numerous other pegmatites that were discovered through detailed geological mapping. Some of these pegmatites returned high lithium (from spodumene) and/or tantalum (from tantalite) values. Dark Horse’s Country Manager, Marcelo Sanchez, is managing government and community relations and the Exploration Manager, Gustavo Fernandez is supervising the drilling program, with support from new Dark Horse Director Jason Beckton. The program is expected to take between 2 and 3 months and may be extended dependent on drilling results to meet the Company’s objectives. Photo 1: Drilling Hole 1 – Las Tapias mine site, Cordoba Province

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.