AKO 6.67% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

EDIT: @Hosey apologies, I just saw your post as I started this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    EDIT: @Hosey apologies, I just saw your post as I started this post last night and just finished it now, but you are bang on, and have listed things I haven't - and that is what makes this forum valuabel

Trust me, I get it is frustrating, but apart from buying as many shares as we can - and trust me I have been buying as much as I can, and we can tell from the announcements that FutureWorld has been buying as many shares as they can - there isn't much we can do apart from wait for things to run their course.

We have a very healthy pipeline of news that will get us to the PFS over the next 6 months:
    - 2 companies that have spent time and money to come to the site and do an inspection

- a reasonable probability of at least 1 more company doing a site visit in the future - given there were 6+ companies in the data room

- interest in, or at least a reason for, bulk samples, the benefits of which would be significant from many sides - infrastructure, mining process, transport, port solution, establishing relationships, revenue, product validation etc etc etc

- road route design being worked on and solution forth coming

- environmental studies which will be partially off the back of the Hydrogeology Drilling work

- bulk storage area in Toliara for ship loading

- ship loading capabilities - which as per this announcement will be the result of soon to be commenced future work

- the possibility that we may not need to drill and blast the DSO (cheaper, faster, safer etc etc)

- the potential to upgrade the DSO from the ~60% headline grades in the announcements to 62%+ via cheap and efficient magnetic drum separation, which should have minimal cost impact, but will definitely have a very positive revenue impact being $4 - $6 per 1% of grade per tonne - so if we can achieve 64% it would mean an extra $16 - $24 per tonne in additional revenue - or $8m - $12m at 500,000 tonnes pa in the first year (almost our current market cap).

- 500m of infill drilling assays that should be ready around September (I am estimating about 3 months from when they were completed) whcih will increase the 8mt of DSO we have to maybe 9mt - which Paul told us in previous interviews that each 1mt equates to an extra $50m USD in profit at a 2mtpa production rate.

- Satrokala drilling expected to finish in September, and if the assays take another 3 months

- Satrokala assays in early January - which is 3 months after September

- PFS in February

Then we have the Malagasy mining code, which is entirely out of our control, but really underpins everything we are working towards. The revenues from mining will help with investment, which will help repay money to the World Bank and other entities that are loaning money to Madagascar.

I see - and most importantly have used - these current frustrations and low share price as an opportunity to significantly increase my holding to far beyond what I initially had as a target - which was 1m shares.

I appreciate every person has a unique situation, and different circumstances, and different levels of conviction, or appetites for risk, but I sincerely believe that each $0.14c I invest now will be $14.00 within the next 10 years - given capital appreciation and potential dividends.

That will be life changing on so many levels.

I share my detailed thoughts because I want to have other people critique them, and share their knowledge and force me to learn more. So far most people agree with what I post, which is a bit concerning, but also a little bit confidence inspiring because maybe others see the opportunity that I see.

I know that FutureWorld must see what I see, because they have 7x the number of shares that I do.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 17/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.