AKO 2.04% 10.0¢ akora resources limited

The last update being in reference to the interview with...

1. 2,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1654
    The last update being in reference to the interview with Jason.

The early interest is excellent, but I think the most important thing about this announcement is not so much that the drilling has been completed to enable the the pit design and water situation (we know the contractors are more than proficient at drilling), or the fact that drilling and blasting may not be needed - which is good because it could mean even lower costs that the $45 projected in the scoping study, nor that the Satrokala drilling has started and will be completed towards the end of next month (let's just say Friday the 23rd August for some contingency?), which is probably a little later than we all hoped, but not unacceptable...

The most important thing is that we can see the company ticking off milestones, there is lots of work happening right now, we have visibility into the upcoming workstreams, and everything is progressing in the right direction with no major setbacks announced.

What is important is things are still on track for the PFS to be released at end of year / early next year.

Paul only raised $800k outside of existing holders in the most recent raise of $3.5m, which was all Pac Partners were allocated. I am sure he could have raised more if he wanted the money, but it feels like he is being prudent and he's trying to protect the people who have invested in the company by minimising dilution where he can.

I'm quietly confident Paul only raised $800k because that's all he needed to get the PFS delivered.

Money running out and not securing non dilutionary funding would be an absolute bummer, but if that's the case then I really want the share price up over $0.50 / $60m market cap / 3.5x from here for the next raise.

I think it is more than achievable, but who knows what will happen in the world. The mining code is essential, but we have the next 6 - 7 month before the PFS is due to be released, so at this stage still plenty of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $11.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.4K 14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57610 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 42509 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.