EE1 7.14% 1.3¢ earths energy limited

Ann: PROJECT UPDATE - PANDA HILL NIOBIUM PROJECT , page-2

1. 262 Posts.
    re: Ann: PROJECT UPDATE - PANDA HILL NIOBIUM ... Well there we go an update to the scoping study, it is ahead of the planned schedule by 2 months , expect it out by the end of January, perhaps to have it all packaged up ready to present at the Indaba conference http://www.miningindaba.com/ in Cape Town early Feb.

Looks like from today's annc the pre-feasibility study will be completed by around July 2014. Interestingly there is more infill resource drilling scheduled to commence Mar 2014 which is a required part of this study, which makes me think that given the cash position currently of the company, perhaps a annc on placement funding isnt too far away to meet this schedule???

I have to admit i find the current SP perplexing, i know the junior resource market has taken a battering and its all about tech but geez, these guys have fundamentally delivered a niobium (bullish trending commodity) reserve rich in grade and increase quantity at surface as evidence by the latest drilling campaign, studies ahead of schedule, and the more i read the more i see they are going to be the next producer (only 4th player) of Niobium in the world for the last 30 years, and still they are a sub $20M mrkt cap...WTF???

For me it was always a fundamental play this company and so i cant be too worried about short term SP but see how the story develops in 2014 which by the schedule in the annc today looks like a busy year of progress and bearish resource sector or not an increase in SP to follow...

time will tell.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.395K 102.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1178037 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.