RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Project Update, page-25

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Gents, I'm not sure how you guys operate in business but I certainly don't put up with delays. This is as bad as the labor party here at RES at present. I'm over the complete and utter bull sheet we keep getting. Time for talks with PJ. Clarity at present would do two things, drop the share price or push it into the mid twenties. I've just sold a swag of LNG shares that were 23 cents and sold them for around $2.20 ish. I'm thinking of going hard again, but right at this time, I'm happier to buy QHL or go harder into ICG. (Sounds dick measuring, sorry)

This team have no idea about selling a plan to investors. Fling no idea. sM needs to be sacked. He is a dead weight.

Paul Jury is a gun, but sounds tired to me. Just wished I'd invested in Telstra a few years ago, I'd be sitting much better today.

On a different note, I get to rant and rave to you lot. Now that's better than a dividend.

Paul Jury, take action mate, cause I certainly would if I was at the helm. Don't be afraid to sack your orange painters/marketers, SM and other, cause they aren't doing us any good.

Paul, keep the market better advised as to the happenings and you will be amazed..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.