CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Gurrie,

I would love a vaccine or a cure then we could get back to drilling.

Ebola cases have been recorded for coming up to 40 years. In that time they haven't found a cure so until there is, It sounds cold and harsh but the people that are infected should be isolated because if they aren't it will kill there friends and family as well, people that are running a temperature should be isolated and monitored. The quarantine zones should be exaggerated. 2000 people could be a drop in the ocean if this isn't controlled.

As for the Doctors, they are the only people that can make a judgement call on their own welfare and wellbeing. They know the risks when dealing with the worlds most deadly virus. If there are Doctors that are experts in Ebola and they are avoiding going to help they should look at a change of career.

Latest I have heard is at least 6 months till possibly contained? But this time it is moving faster then ever before. 500 new confirmed cases in two weeks.

On the TAW front IMO it will delay field work by close to a year, but at least their paperwork will be up to date. Hopefully a very succinct plan can be put in place to get drilling then digging then exporting asap. Ebola doesn't change the grade of ore and the proximity to port it just my change the time frame.

TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.