NTL 5.26% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Hi bizzo, Yeah listen I once got a $10 library fine for...

1. 10,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    Hi bizzo,

Yeah listen I once got a $10 library fine for forgetting to take a library book back. Let me tell you, I was livered.

I told everyone I didn't care, I really really didn't care about getting the fine. But in reality I kept on writing letters to the editor of the local paper and attending council meetings to bag the library.

I even called up my old friends who from time to time read the book I took out from library. We were all school leavers and didn't write very well, but I tell you, we wrote so many letters and words - the best we could - to stick it to the library.

Then one day I realised that getting the library fine was my own fault. It was very liberating to be able to accept my own mistakes and let go of my internal angst towards the library.

So listen, I understand where you and Jamesduff (probably your friend dubsag too) are coming from. I really do. But the sooner you extinguish that angst towards NTL, towards Talisman, the sooner you'll be able to wake up each day and admire the sunrise for its majestic beauty.

It's wishful thinking on my part, and on the part of holders simply enjoying the substantial progress NTL has made on the mine. Your posts do not refer to specific parts of announcements (indeed, Jamesduff just admitted he can't read them) and your remaining comments are answered in announcements that have been discussed ad nauseum. So, please, either get on with life or do some research so you can offer some legitimate critique of NTL and its mine development strategy.

Edit: woops, it was bizzo who hasn't read the announcements: "I have not read the announcements"
    Last edited by robbo24: 17/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $8.831M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.301K 65.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 88001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.