SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hey ask yourself now, Would i rather be OUT and feel like a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hey ask yourself now, Would i rather be OUT and feel like a loser or IN and feel the way your feel after months of progress on this deal- if ann is true of course buts whats the downside?
    The pyramids took decades to build with a large workforce and they are there standing 4500 years later.
    So if Sundance was a billion dollar project with no infrastructure to build in a first world country, you would be paying 1$ just to get your foot in. You are getting a chance at billions of dollars for less than a CENT.
    So be grateful as for a couple of grand, you could have half a million shares and after say 5/1 reduction later and $1.50 SH, in 5-7 years, you could have 100K+ in your face. Yes waiting sucks but thats the price for cheap admission while others havnt "woken up" yet- Then its every man for himself soon-

Dead quiet and lifeless now, but soon all hell will break loose OR nothing and another 7 years?
    I still rather be here with my big cheap costed holding than on the sidelines or with overpriced Sydney mortgage way more than the property is worth now and getting worse every day- EEK!!
    The Aust housing market, you DO want to be on the sidelines there and right put of the mess to come..
    This stock will be a winner its just when- Quality Iron ore will be needed more and more always.

Buck up boys as the english say; not long to wait now....

i-was-mo.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.