APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

interesting turn of events, but not really surprising is it? the...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    interesting turn of events, but not really surprising is it? the sop was not getting any love so what was matt and the board to do? i always liked apc relative to sop peers because of the diversity, but its disappointing to think that the the sop will be remaining in the ground for longer, maybe a looooot longer.

i see some irony in heading to the arunta. fellow sop hopeful, agrimin, is there at lake mckay. agrimin hit a wall of logistics and development hurdles so md grabs surrounding spinifex country and spins out wa1, and that has worked out pretty well for him!!!! the mag image for the ground that apc have brought into is nowhere near as exciting as wa1, enr, or the others in that party zone. having said that the stated target is sediment hosted ree's, not carbonatite.

perhaps if it is any consolation, the geophysicist that designed the first round of holes for wa1 is apc' go-to geophysicist, so at least one person on the team has some significant success under their belt.

maybe not a buy on news of the project update, but certainly not a sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.