ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    re: Ann: Project Updates - Barnes Hill and Li... Fair Call Koori - fingers crossed, and lets wait and see - there IS emotion and there ARE the facts, and of course delivering on those facts is always the key. You see PRW started with Tipaburra(no good with the spelling) and they were going to put a processing plant on it, and get it into (light) production. Sadly this never seems to have eventuated - and hey minings, mining and theres never such a thing as easy money. From here Barnes Hill was purchased, and on the surface looks like a good project - the $64,000 question re: Barnes Hill is "When will it go into production ?" most people like my self felt they were heading towards production 2 years ago...I was wrong, and I only blame my self for being alittle too "optimistic" with the time frame. And hey 2 years ago was a very different mkt to today. I do note though that BHP is still above $40 today, and was about $30 a share 2 years ago. Whilst PRW was about 70c, and is 3.5c today. Time will tell bud. Key points to consider: Cash in Bank, Cash Burn, Cost to get Barnes Hill into Production, Ongoing cost to keep the LB dream alive. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.