VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Ann: Project Updates , page-30

1. 286 Posts.
    Unfortunately becuase of my timezone i cant really day trade charlie otherwise i might play this stock a bit more, that and i dont have the balls :) (can i say that on HC??)

mental, I dont expect a CR anytime soon until they need to front up the cash to Bongo #2 at which point this has to happen will determine what the CR price will be. I dont expect this to happen till post SD spud so it should be higher than it is now.

If they do an SPP at 0.8c that will actually be great for me as i'll top up, average down to 1.7-1.8c and we should see this SP again by June all things considered. However I cant see that happening as everything is currently paid for till about June when they will aim to be spudding FP2 and Bongo 2. Hopefully FP2 will be farmed out to pay for and Bongo 2 shouldnt cost any more than 150k as an early poster stated. Whether thats accurate or not i cant confirm.

Unfortunately i dont think we will see a lot of volume through this stock until SD spuds in the coming weeks.

I understand your negative comments mental, we have all been in this badly performing stock for a very long time. Your comments are reflective of someone who has sold out for a loss and doesnt want to see this stock turn around so that your decision was justified.

Only time will tell. Hopefully less time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.