VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

miki..... when I asked you to explain your unswerving dedication...

1. 71 Posts.
    miki..... when I asked you to explain your unswerving dedication to VIL's management and their 'snouts in trough' options grab, you took it as a personal attack, spat the dummy and vowed never to return to the VIL board.

I seriously doubt that mental will be so juvenile in his response to your request for justification of his belief.

I see you're back with a vengeance and spitting venom at anyone who questions your beloved management

I have long had a suspicion that you are more than just a mug punter on this forum. I can't put my finger on it but I'm highly sceptical of your motives. Your "prediction" on the timing of the latest announcement tends to make me more suspicious than ever. How close are you to management to enable you to get that sort of information?
    The best we could do prior to your spot-on announcement prediction was "we're hoping to get an announcement out, sometime this week"

As for your, once again, juvenile comments to factorthis
    "enjoy your well deserved suspension". He/she is only expressing the frustration being experienced by the majority of SH's in VIL. Admittedly, he could have voiced his concerns a little more delicately but he/she, like me, doesn't like the way SH's are being kept in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.