NHE 3.57% 5.8¢ noble helium limited

Ann: Project Updates, page-37

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Like others on this forum, I weighed up the near term outcome between IVZ and NHE and swapped over to NHE today.

The reason lied in the "Discovery" end game, statistically where does the conf . They easily brought samples to surface and could have made a firm discovery announcement if not for the contamination aspect.

The too cool for school announcement that the Directors are casually contributing $1.5m of personal funds into the fund raise is not just a bit of skin in the game, its there's my "leg and arm", which illustrates a high level of confidence of what is to come. Now I don't know the net worth of Scott and Columbus, but over the many years of investing in the stock market and noting what Directors contribute to capital raises, this is significant and de-risks my investment decision.

Even though taking samples of Helium is more difficult as KiwiGeo mentioned, my reading between the lines by Justyn Wood on sample/data wasn't as I've seen many times previously in the oil/gas wildcat game like "hopefully all going to plan" or "if successful, then...". Not at all, its was written as "with excellent borehole conditions so that we can now proceed to confidently collecting the data we need".

Indications are that Mbele 2 samples will be brought to surface with no contamination issues (learnt from Mbele1) and a discovery made with very close percentages of helium indicated by results of on-site Mass Spectrometry, with official %'s pending further lab analysis.

Seatbelt is fastened....GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $50.13K 904.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51206 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 59999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.