POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Sentrybox77, Zeb, Alex J and all genuine POS holders,What do you...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Sentrybox77, Zeb, Alex J and all genuine POS holders,

What do you make of today's announcement? The fact that the non-nickel sulphide content is consistent with the BFS is very good news IMVHO. The fact that target 5 did not hit any nickel does not really bother me. We had a MC of $500M a couple of years back from memory, without target 5. If my understanding is correct, we only drilled one 400m hole at target 5 and that's it. So, the odds were always against us.

What kind of cost savings measures do you believe are being investigated? A pay cut from Mr Peter Harold and Al? The sp is at an all time low if I am correct. All this SHs wealth destruction has happened under the stewardship of Mr PETER HAROLD, HIS BOARD AND WHAT HE CALLS HIS A+ TEAM. Whilst they destroyed SHs wealth as evidenced by our sp, they gave themselves pay rises and performance rights !!!!!!!!!!! Mr Peter Harold is on $550k pa + benefits taking him to close to $850k pa if I understood correctly and yet he has brought this company on his knees. I used to have so much trust and faith in him. What a mess!!!!!!!!

It seems to me that the 2.2mtpa would probably be a much simpler flowsheet. It seems that the company believes that the production cost would be lower for the 2.2mtpa option and that nickel production would be much higher for this option. How long can they take from PFS to BFS for option 2, given that they have already done a lot of work for the option 1 BFS? Surely some overlapping intel there that can cut down the time to prepare option 2 BFS??????

I would never have thought that Mr Peter Harold, his board and his A+ team would have been so incompetent. This statement is totally factual as they have taken our sp to an all time low or at the very least very close to it.

Do you guys still believe in Mr Peter Harold? As for myself, I have stopped believing him, based on what he has announced over the years and what he has actually delivered.

How do we recover from here? What do you think?

Please share your thoughts all those who are genuine POS investors.

Last edited by Noor444: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.