88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Projects Update - Icewine East & Longhorn, page-15

1. 5,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    In and out each drill as easy money to be made, certainly not a believer over the past 3 yrs. Just a simple case of wait buy low and sell out most prior to drill result. I and a couple of posters like Older have a 100 % record of calling all these drills a dud a week before company delays the inevitable news.

Company seriously has a poor reputation these days but listing on 4 exchanges certainly helps making this a very liquid stock.

If they didn’t pay next investors to pump them then who would really be bothered talking this stock up. Anyway easy money to be made.

Hold well over 20 mil with average less than 1c so another 7 figure profit coming hopefully. That’s why I entertain this circus. Certainly don’t believe in the company or the board in my opinion. It’s just making money which keeps me here each year. But this could be my last drill as they have used all there excuses and feel the market will seriously lose interest going forward in my opinion.

Today just woke up today after a minor operation and 0.007 got hit again. Yep 0.006 will be here in a week or so. Got 8 mil in that que.

GLTA and just don’t take this company seriously and don’t believe all the paid next investors BS or company hype. Feel the company doesn’t have a clue of what to do next lol imo. It is what it is. Only a matter of time when Alaska will have some curtailments imo by the green movement. One more well then over red rover for me.
    Last edited by docmin24: 27/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.95K 6.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 201054061 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 660961948 189
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.