A4N 0.96% $1.05 alpha hpa limited

Well said dj. This company is like a paper bag full of water...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Well said dj. This company is like a paper bag full of water dripping slowly. Sooner or later the bag breaks with all the good news that just keeps on coming. Four years ago there wasn’t any talk of eliminating battery fires as far as I can remember. I like u do have been very bullish on this project for years. The train is very close to leaving the station with the announcement of successful financial outcomes to secure the future expansion of the plant .I said years back that the opportunity to get on board a company with huge potential at low levels could be life changing for some. I started accumulating at .23 and have increased my exposure substantially and now hold a very substantial portfolio. For those who can afford to hold imho put them in the bottom drawer and revisit in a couple of years. That’s when your life will really change. My wife still holds a large parcel of cba shares she purchased sub 6 bucks and now they are trading at $120 and she receives a dividend. Like many Australians they are happy with that outcome but the growth is minimal compared to the potential of A4n . A company that clearly has the potential as a disruptor to lead the market with their evolving strategy and technology. This is the real deal as I said years ago. Congratulations to the management and to the faithful the have held for so long. Thanks also to the many like mr ant who have continued to share their research .Have a great long weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.010(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $980.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.08 $1.04 $2.610M 2.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2214 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 28477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
0.010 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.05 523456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.