PIQ 1.59% 62.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Geroge, this was my thinking also when I read the wording of the...

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    Geroge, this was my thinking also when I read the wording of the announcement. I've been waiting for this announcement to drop for quite some time. The IVD kit would make this test accessible to a significant number of laboratories around the world, and not just those with the extremely expensive mass spectrometry equipment. The IVD kit is crucial for the global and mass rollout of PromarkerD IMO.

Confirmation that the IVD kit is ready to go (if that is the annoucement) would be huge news, and opens the door for Promarker to be IMMEDIATELY rolled out and adopted globally IMO.

Also, just a reminder for all to check the measly market cap of this company. We are the only organisation in THE WORLD that can PREDICT the onset of diabetic kidney disease. It is also likely the Promarker platform is able accurately predict other diseases (studies on going, with news due shortly) which plague the human race. Provided Promarker is successfully rolled out, ask yourself: is a $30m market cap for a company with the above world changing technology reasonable? I know my answer to that question.....

Fingers crossed for Wednesday,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $81.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 55.0¢ $571.7K 964.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 9013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.