PIQ 3.81% $1.09 proteomics international laboratories ltd

Hi Guys,I read this disappointing ANN yesterday and I agree with...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi Guys,

I read this disappointing ANN yesterday and I agree with many of you here, the lack of transparency is a problem from PIQ management & it was quite odd the way the ANN was worded.

Just for some of the new people here, I was invested in PIQ for some years, and I’m not a salty ex-holder, made good money before & on selling out (for personal reasons). This board has always been a good one & some really nice people here. I don’t usually go back & post on boards I have sold out from, but my conscious got the better of me & I have really been in 2 minds whether to post this, I held off yesterday in the hope that a current SH would let others know.

I didn’t want to come here to make things any worse, and this has literally kept me awake last night thinking about it.

I don’t know whether this latest ANN is in any way related but there is something you guys need to know because I believe it will impact on PromarkerD. If Richard isn’t going to tell shareholders, I will, sadly. At one stage PIQ was ahead of the game, not now.

Renalytix AI, PIQ’s main competitor went ahead & did more studies (especially in veterans & minority ethnic groups) & received De Novo FDA approval for their kidney test in 2023. They were awarded a US Govt contract up until 2031 I believe & also have private healthcare payers onboard. They are in the midst of an unsolicited takeover offer from an undisclosed publicly listed diagnostics company.

https://www.sharesmagazine.co.uk/news/shares/renalytix-shares-soar-50-on-unsolicited-takeover-approach

The biggest thing that eventuated late last week though, was that KidneyIntelX has been put into KDIGO clinical guidelines, which are global health care guidelines, for DKD & CKD. The link below & this is to be published in April 2024.

https://renalytix.com/kidneyintelx-included-in-final-kdigo-2024-clinical-guideline-for-chronic-kidney-disease-ckd/

So I am wondering if this has something to do with the latest vague delay, the timing is just too coincidental?

Sorry guys, but better that shareholders know…it will come out in the wash eventually, probably in April when the KDIGO 2024 Guidelines are published, but this is already publicly available information. I don’t know how this will impact PIQ, but Doctors will generally follow KDIGO Clinical Guidelines. I am invested in another kidney ASX stock, so try to keep up on current information in this clinical space.

Best of luck to all of you on PIQ. I really hope that everything works out well, but the above information is important & it’s not going to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.040(3.81%)
Mkt cap ! $142.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.11 $1.05 $235.4K 219.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 8866 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
0.040 ( 1.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.05 30505
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.