PIQ 2.82% 86.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

This whole market reaction to the prismhealthdx is WAY overdone...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    This whole market reaction to the prismhealthdx is WAY overdone in my opinion, partly due to the extreme jitters in the market which is understandable, but also because I think people are overstating the importance of prism health.

Firstly, if you go back over recent announcements there is a lot going on in parallel that has the potential for a significant price sensitive announcement at any time. That said, the specific announcement that everyone keeps harping on is the "imminent commercial release of the PromarkerD kit" of 9 November 2018.

No doubt the distribution of PromarkerD is delayed in the US but it's not like distribution will take long once an alternative distributor is licensed.The production of the kit has NOTHING to do with PHDx;

"The first commercial batches of the kit are due to ship on 20 November, 2018. This followscompletion of production of the key antibody reagents in Puerto Rico, and manufacture of the kit incertified facilities in California, both instigated in partnership with licence partner Omics GlobalSolutions."

From the above I read that the kits are being produced independently of the distributor -- which is, and has proven to be a good strategy given this development. The kits themselves are probably ready to go. 

"The world-first test for predicting the onset of diabetic kidney disease was recently licensed to PHDx(Austin, Texas) for launch in the USA. It is also due to launch in Mexico and Spain in the New Year."

PHDx is the US distributor only. Patia Biopharma is the distributor in Mexico (license executed one month after the PHDx deal) and Patia Europe, in Spain (executed 6 months after the PHDx license) so as far as we know, those are still in play and we should be hearing about the Mexico launch "imminently"

The kits in any case have probably already launched in the Dominican republic and the 4C should reflect this to some extent.

"Proteomics International’s partner Omics Global Solutions (Puerto Rico, USA) will be the first to usethe new kit through its distributor in the Dominican Republic, Macrotech Farmacéutica, the exclusiveprovider of dialysis services in the country. " 

Potentially we could receive ann's regarding the Janssen collaboration which would be absolutely huge not to mention other diagnostics for endometriosis, Giardia, Athsma and Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Disease.

I personally think PIQ is destined for greatness, but it will take time and hit the occasional speed bump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $113.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $43.41K 50.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7191 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 5228 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.