MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Similar chart to many explorers that start out with extremely...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Similar chart to many explorers that start out with extremely promising moose pasture where the sky is the limit for potential, then drop away as more and more work chips away at that potential. They’re not unique on that front.

If every company rose in share price.... they’d be called banks not speculations. It’s finding that one in one thousand that hits the jackpot is the key - and you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find that prince.

I look for right people doing the right things in the right area. Then the rest is up to Mother Nature - no amount of due diligence can create ore out of thin air. But many companies can fritter away their money doing everything wrong and miss what’s in front of their nose.

Previous management here spent a lot of money drilling ghosts into Swiss cheese without thinking it through, while ignoring the potential of the rest of the tenement. They didn’t ignore the bar bill at the local pub though from what I hear. Then they dumped their shares on the market and dropped the SP rather than stick around and work with the review team to set the ship on a better course.

I’ll let you be the judge on the value of that to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.