SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

So great news, to start the news flow that is to come.My take on...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So great news, to start the news flow that is to come.

My take on the IP survery and a quick explanation
    I'll do my best,based on IP (Induced Polarisation)
    The survey that wasperformed, essentially surveys the ground for chargeable conductors in theground.
    For example metalsthat are conductive with electricity (in this case electromagnetics)
    So the results arevery positive and confirm alot of different things
    1. we have a 2.5 klmanomaly at Diabeteremeber we stillhave Airstrip and Maibele North Result too come
    2. the anomolymatchs up to the drilling we have already done, but the good thing is!!! Thatit has identified further deeper targets
    3. The results wehave are consistent across the 2.5klm stretch.
    4. We already know we have high grade CU-AG Copperand Silver from the holes we have done
    5. on the last page"Status oon surveys at Airstrip and Maibele North Prospects'.......theHINT is that "Similar PDP surveys have been undertaken at the AirstripCU_AG Prospect" and "At Maibele North Ni-Cu-Co-PGE prospect, an Audiomagnetotelluric (AMT) technique has beenundertaken to detectmassive to semi-massive sulphide bodies that might extend the known MaibeleNorth sulphidemineralisation at depth and/or along strike. The Maibele North sulphideresource isopen in alldirections.

So Mailebe Northextends in all directions....... So myinterpretations is that we have a potential 2.5klm strike of what we knowalready is a copper and silver, we now know there is more underneath then what wefound.Maibele extends inall directions.

So we will have morenews and soon, as they have finished the first IP survey, the other two will benot far behind.

Then we will drillmore and confirm based on what the magnetic survey has found, which will leadto a increased Resource

So after the resultsof the surveys, expect a drill program in BotswanaAnd we still havethe WA project...there will be more news regarding that

And we still havePNR and BCL liquidation to come
    PNR is now 4 month into the due diligence (6 month) project.. so expect results between now and August at the latest
    Which will see us, hopefully confirm PNR aquiring the assets of BCL, once this happens we have our farm-in agreement "Under the terms of this agreement, BCL was required to spend A$4 million on exploration expenditure to earn a 40% equity interest in three tenements. BCL has the option to continue funding the project to a Bankable Feasibility Study in order to earn an additional 30%"

All I can say is now till Year end, will see a lot of confirmations for SI6 and in return alot higher share price
    Good Luck To All That Hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 56754840 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14827899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.