RAC 2.74% $1.50 race oncology ltd

Ironically, to me that is part of the attraction of having Dr T...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Ironically, to me that is part of the attraction of having Dr T on this forum is it demonstrates he is a real person and not a JC robot style Executive that just regurgitates the same standard lines in a ASX release. It doesn‘t mean i have to agree with everything he say‘s, but his track record on his financial commitment to RACE and protecting the interests of all shareholders is unparalleled in any stock I’ve invested in over the years.
    The most remarkable trait is his ability to provide constructive answers to often very pointed attacks on here. It would be much easier for him to walk away and not answer shareholder questions like many ASX executives, and that show commitment on a rare level.

Anyway, like many, my RAC portfolio is a certain shade of red that i didn‘t envisage coming to end of 2023. What keeps me optimistic is the drug continues to outperform in the preclinical and clinical setting and I still don‘t think people understand just how well constructed the upcoming P1a/b solid tumours trial is and what this may unlock in potential partnerships and valuation uplift.

All the best for Christmas and a more rewarding 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.040(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $255.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.52 $1.46 $104.7K 70.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 435 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 4882 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.